A typical day here at Action Arts camp starts off …
- Upon arrival, campers are directed to the art room where they draw and do crafts, and play with toys. Campers go to the magnet tiles room, where they play with their assigned toys and build with magnet tiles. They may draw and instead, if they want. On nice days, we'll meet at the playground.
- Next are our art lessons. Following our lesson, we all wipe our hands and go outside to our picnic tables (weather permitting) for a snack break. (Please send a nut-free snack and lunch along with a water bottle.)
- Next is show and tell. Kids can share an item from home, their crafts or their art or Lego creation. Anything they would like. Even a joke, a story, etc. We help them if they get stuck.
- Following the show and tell, we have active fun games that kids absolutely love! No one is forced to do share or games. They may watch and join in if ready. If time permits, we add disco dance.
- After all that exercise, it's time for lunch. After wiping our hands, campers go outside again.
- After lunch, It's time to pick up!